In the quest to find coveted vaccines against cancer, unscrupulous researchers injected human subjects with an array of dangerous viruses and cancer-causing agents. Consider:
* Throughout the 1950s researchers injected human subjects with transplanted cancer cells to see if human tumors were “transmissible.” They were.
* In the 1960s, cancer researchers injected people with experimental monkey cancer and tumor viruses to see if animal viruses were capable of crossing the species barrier to cause tumors in humans. They were.
* In the late 1970s, researchers mixed these same monkey sarcoma viruses with newly cultured monkey immunosuppressive viruses to see if they would grow in human cell cultures. They did.
* In the early 1980s, an epidemic of rare sarcomas began in human populations suddenly infected with a mysterious immunosuppressive virus. This virus (HIV) was traced to a monkey virus similar to those grown in human cell cultures by cancer researchers just prior to the AIDS epidemic.
This brief sampling of published, cold-blooded human experimentation in decades of cancer vaccine research brings up horrifying questions about more recent developments, such as:
– Could the AIDS/cancer epidemic that exploded on the scene in the 1980s be the logical culmination of a horrific series of human experiments designed to induce cancer with viruses for vaccine research?
– Is this why researchers are confidently predicting that the AIDS-induced cancer epidemic will lead to long-sought human cancer vaccines, mirroring success in animal cancer vaccine experiments with immunosuppressive viruses?
In a shocking exposé by Jerry Leonard, AIDS: The “Perfect” Disease, the author shows why viruses like HIV were engineered for cancer research and provides evidence that vaccines were not only the goal behind AIDS but the source of it. He builds a case that public vaccine campaigns were used as the vehicle to create a “model infection” of human cancer, and thereby replicate decades of successful lab-animal experiments in human populations.
Moreover, the author chillingly describes why he believes that these types of experiments using vaccine programs will continue uninterrupted, with ever more powerful genetic engineering techniques, until the public realizes what is being done and demands that the exploitation end.
This book is designed to alert and educate the public as to how the goals of cancer researchers, noble though they may be, are being achieved through dangerous and unethical means.
Informed action is imperative. Such experiments must be exposed and halted, now.
To get the suppressed story behind AIDS, please read: AIDS: The “Perfect” Disease.
 C. M. Southam, “Homotransplantation of Human Cell Lines,” Bull. N.Y. Acad. Med., vol. 34, no. 6, June 1958, pp. 416-23.
 F. Jensen, H. Koprowski, J. S. Pagano, J. Ponten, R. G. Ravdin, “Autologous and Homologous Implantation of Human Cells Transformed In Vitro by Simian Virus 40,” Journal of the National Cancer Institute, vol. 32, no. 4, April 1964, pp. 922-937.
 H. Ogura, T. Tanaka, M. Ocho, To Kuwata, T. Oda, “Detection of Mason-Pfizer Monkey Virus Infection by Syncytia Formation of Human Cells Doubly Transformed by Rous Sarcoma Virus and Simian Virus 40,” Archives of Virology, vol. 57, 1978, pp. 195-198.