9 Ways to Control Herpes
The harsh truth is that there is no known cure that will totally eliminate the herpes simplex virus. Once it is in the nervous system, it’s there for life.
The closest any HSV positive person can come to a natural cure for herpes is to drive the disease into a perpetually dormant state and thereby eliminate outbreaks altogether.
Between 85% and 90% of the people infected with either HSV-1 oral herpes or HSV-2 genital herpes have already achieved this.
When they first contracted the virus, their immune system was strong enough to prevent cellular invasion. As a result, their natural defenses held the disease down to the shedding stage on the surface of the skin.
After shedding, the virus retreated down the nerves to the closest junction or ‘ganglion’, where it went into a dormant state. It then remained latent until conditions favored another viral shedding foray to the surface of the skin.
Each one of us who suffer regular cold sores or genital herpes outbreaks can also achieve this asymptomatic state.
After exploiting each individual viral weakness, the virus can be beaten into submission. Although the organism would still be hiding in our bodies, to all intents and purposes we will have achieved a workable herpes cure.
When this happens, we will never suffer another soul-destroying outbreak.
However… Even though most herpes sufferers are able to eliminate outbreaks, they would still remain lifelong carriers of the disease.
As a result, periodic viral shedding will continue and they will still be able to infect others via skin-to-skin contact during the shedding stage.
Can we Stop Herpes Outbreaks Altogether?
Every time a person experiences a cold sore or a genital herpes blister, their immune system generates additional antibodies to the virus.
It may take time, but eventually, these antibodies will either overwhelm the virus or stifle it to the point where mild unnoticeable outbreaks only occur on rare occasions.
This is nature’s own cure for herpes symptoms.
However, this could take years. Our mission is to speed up the process and make it happen within a few short months.
What are the viral weaknesses?
The herpes virus is vulnerable because:
- It can only survive in an acidic environment.
- It is anaerobic and cannot survive in an oxygen rich environment.
- In order to replicate, it requires nourishment in the form of the amino acid known as Arginine.
The Nine Ways of Combating the Disease Are as Follows:
- Alkalize your body and create a hostile environment for the virus.
- Oxygen therapy.
- Maintain the correct balance between Lysine and Arginine.
- Treat with a single application of Dynamiclear every time you experience an outbreak.
- Alternatively use the Herpeset homeopathic oral spray 3 times a day while symptoms last.
- Boost your immune system by taking vitamins and mineral supplements on a daily basis.
- Use beneficial herbal supplements.
- Stress management and lifestyle changes.
- Antiviral therapy.